Thursday, April 30, 2015

C4K for April

1. C4K #8

This post is from Ethan M., a student in Mrs. Lombard’s English class in Oklahoma. Ethan wrote a book review about a book called Freak the Might by Rodman Philbrick. Based on his review, this book is a very short book and easy to read. It is a nonfiction book that tells a story about a kid name freak and his giant friend max. This book has many conflicts in it, which can keep a reader interested. Ethan believe that a book with conflict is a good quality book.


blogcomments"Hey Ethan! My name is Tyeshay B. from the University of South Alabama's EDM 310 Class. I enjoyed reading your book review and I agree that a book with conflict is a good book. It keeps the reader interested and wanting to know more. I can't put down a book that has conflict because I am glued to every page. I wish that you wrote a little more about the plot and conflicts, but other than that it seems to be a interesting book. Great post!"




2. C4K #9

On April 23, 2015, Ethan M of Mrs. Lombard's Class, posted a post titled "Mr. Brown's Precept". He posted a short post stating that it is better to be kind than to be right. He emphasizes that being only right can bring unnecessary results that are bad. He says to be kind even if it means that you are wrong.

My Comment:

Hi Ethan M!

You can call me Ty. I am a student from the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed reading your post. Your post is very wise. I agree that being kind can benefit any situation. It can keep feelings from being hurt and keep from losing a friend. Kindness can solve a lot of problems! 


Thank you for sharing!

3. C4K #10

On April 9, 2015, Ethan M. posted a post titled "My Beary Own Business". You would think that this post is about bears, but it is not. Ethan used that title so that he could win your attention. I laughed when I saw this post. This post was about Ethan's idea about starting his own business called "Bunch O Stuff". He will sale the "day-to-day" things that people use and he will offer delivery service for those who need it. He believes that his business will make a lot of money... and so do I.

My Comment:

Ha! You are very funny Ethan!

I did not expect your post to be about a business. I like your idea and I believe that you will make some money. I also liked your catchy title. Keep up the good work. I look forward to reading more of your creative post.

Sincerely, 

Tyeshay B. (University of South Alabama)

No comments:

Post a Comment