Tuesday, January 20, 2015

BLOG POST 1

1. What are the things (if any) you have heard about EDM310? Some things that I have heard about EDM310 is that it is rigorous and a tough class to pass.
2. What fears (if any) do you have about EDM310? I do not have any fears about EDM310. I believe that I can conquer the battle. Ha!
3. Compare and contrast EDM310 with other courses you have taken in college or high school. EDM310 is different form other courses because it involves much more technology time and encourages students to be self-sufficient much more. It is similar to other courses because it involves interaction with other students and the professor, encourages students to be punctual, and it allows time for students to be creative with their work.
4. What do you think will be the most difficult thing for you in EDM310? The most difficult thing that I think would be difficult for me in EDM310 would be being consistent with devoting 9 hours a week to assignments... But I believe I can do it!
5. What is the best way for you to address this "most difficult" aspect of EDM310? The best way that I can address the most difficult aspect of EDM310 is to keep a positive attitude about the class and its requirements and use the resources given to me wisely (such as the students and staff that we can call or email if we have trouble).
6. What questions do you still have about EDM310? What ideas do you have about how to address those questions? At this moment I do not have any questions or worries. I am going to make the best out of this semester!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tyeshay! I enjoyed reading your blog post! You and I have the similar views on the class and like you I believe that devoting 9 hours a week to assignments will be difficult to do but I think we can both do it! I also agree with what you said about addressing the problem with devoting 9 hours, the only way is to stay positive about the course and use all the awesome resources given to us!

    ReplyDelete